About Westmark, West End Gate Exclusive
Reaching 30 storeys, Westmark provides dramatic views towards the City, Regent's Park and Hyde Park. A sense of arrival is created by a sweeping entrance with water features at ground level that transitions into a grand lobby with secluded seating areas providing residents with pockets of privacy.
Westmark is part of the West End Gate mixed-use development. Situated in a Central London Zone 1 location, the development is close to the prestigious neighbourhoods of Marylebone and Little Venice and also benefits from excellent transport connections.
Designed by renowned architects Squire & Partners, winner of The Sunday Times' Architect of the Year and Development of the Year in 2015, West End Gate combines contemporary architecture and traditional craftsmanship. Residents will enjoy first-class facilities including a 24-hour concierge, private cinema room, pool, gym and spa.
- Engineered timber floors in the reception room, hallway and kitchen
- Full height entrance and living-room doors
- Lacquered entrance door
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms
- Carpet to bedroom floors
- Low energy LED lighting with dimmer switches to living rooms and bedrooms
- Master switch to turn all lighting off in apartment
- Under cabinet lighting to kitchen
- Wiring for motorised blinds/blind boxes to living room
- Porcelain back splash with stone effect
- Composite stone work surfaces
- Fully integrate appliances including a hob and a single oven with pyrolytic cleaning
- Chilled wine / drinks cabinet to selected apartments
- Engineered timber flooring to match living space