About Melbourne Square
With two towers sitting prominently on the skyline, Melbourne Square is one of the largest mixed-use
precincts planned for central Melbourne and will home to the unique apartments that offer access to
the best that Melbourne has to offer.
Located a short stroll from Melbourne's CBD, Melbourne Square is central to all the amenities that
Melbourne can provide, including Crown entertainment precinct, Southbank arts precinct, the parklands
of the Royal Botanic Gardens, major educational facilities, employment precincts and internationally
renowned dining and shopping destinations.
- 1048 apartments across two towers and a shared podium. Apartments are located through levels 2 to 7 in the podium levels, from Levels 9 to Level 53 of the West Tower and Levels 9 to 68 of the East tower
- A multi-level retail centre, including a supermarket, speciality stores and cafés.
- Designed by award-winning Cox Architects, the dynamic fully glazed iconic pleated towers are highlighted by a dramatic shard element at levels 53 and 54 of the east tower and situated over by an extensive public realm, parkland and retail precinct at the base of the towers.
- The unique pleated facade provides a bay window type feel. This has the effect of widening the external views and maximizing natural light. The views of the Melbourne skyline and surrounds are exceptional.
- A highly articulated and planted facade to the podium levels to soften the base of tower forms.
- Vibrant vertical community with extensive facilities over levels 8 and 54 for use by residents of the building including:
Podium Amenities (Level 8): Games Room, Sauna, Yoga Studio, Gym, 35m pool, Golf simulator, Music Room, Cinema, Lounge/Bar, Kitchen, Private Dining, table tennis room, Landscaping.
Level 54 amenities: Premium Lounge, Meeting Rooms, Games Room, Private Dining, Pool Lounge
Last Chance to buy in one of Melbourne's largest skyscraper project - a AUD2.8bn integrated development of its kind
Attractive incentives + 50% savings on Foreign Levy*
Free FIRB application fee*
Pay 10% only, and balance upon settlement*
Date: 10-11 NOVEMBER 2018 (Saturday-Sunday)
Time: 1pm to 6pm
Venue: List Sotheby's International Realty Exhibition Hall
991A Alexandra Road #02-06/07 Singapore 119969