About Banyan Tree Grand Residences
Banyan Tree operates internationally to provide the ultimate in tourism, accommodation and lifestyle experiences. Our dedication, innovation and skills create unrivalled living environments.
• A rich heritage and reputation for outstanding quality and service make Banyan Tree one of the world’s leading hospitality brands
• An established market leader in multi-award-winning resorts, spas and private residences
• 40+ hotels and resorts, 60+ spas, 80+ retail galleries, and 3 golf courses in 28 countries
• Award winner for the Most Influential Brand Award Ceremony in Hospitality Industry, 2015 (Best Boutique Hotel Brand)
BANYAN TREE GRAND RESIDENCES
A new dimension in residential excellence with only 9 exclusive villas that combine natural serenity and architectural brilliance.
Neighbouring the flagship Banyan Tree Phuket Resort in the most sought-after precinct of this secure gated residential community, every villa enjoys uninterrupted views of the surrounding natural splendour.
The Banyan Tree Grand Residences encompass a truly unique selection of five-bedroom villas that embody the expression of individuality with traditional Thai grace and charm.
Land area: Between 1,320 to 2,150 sqm.
Built-up area: From 514 to 788 sq.m.
• Three and Five bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
• Grand living room plus additional multi-purpose room
• Separate dining area
• Western and Asian kitchens
• Maids quarters
• Private internal garden courtyard and extensive outdoor entertainment deck
• Large private infinity pool with integrated Jacuzzi
• Full natural waterfront landscape
• Contemporary sophistication design with high ceiling
• Semi-customizable interior design
Thailand is one of the world’s top 10 tourist destinations and is affectionately known as the “Land of Smiles” reflecting hospitality of its people.
Phuket is one of Asia’s premier beach destinations and is known as the “Hawaii” of south-east Asia with the exclusive west coast containing stunning beaches and the east coast the gateway to the stunning limestone islets in Phang Nga bay.
Apart from the beaches, attractions include the Big Buddha, historic Phuket town and the nightlife of Patong.
Phuket also has modern shopping centres, world-class private hospitals and international schools.
Within a 5-hour flying radius of Phuket resides almost one-third of the world’s population.
Situated within 1,000 acres of tropical parkland fronting the pristine Bangtao beach and the azure waters of the Andaman sea, the award-winning Laguna Phuket is Asia’s premier holiday paradise comprising deluxe hotels and exclusive gated communities.
Laguna Phuket offers something for everyone. Facilities and activities include:
• The multi-award-winning Banyan Tree and Angsana spas
• Laguna Golf Phuket 18-hole, par-71 golf course, voted as “Thailand’s Best Golf Course” by World Golf Awards in November 2015
• Restaurants and bars including the nearby Xana beach club
• Boutique shopping and retail galleries
• Inter-resort shuttle bus and ferry boat services make everywhere in the complex easily accessible
• A dedicated tours operation with a fleet of luxury speedboats available for private charter
• Regular sporting and cultural events such as the annual marathon, triathlon, golf tournaments and Loy Kratong festival
A world of privileges and rewards awaits as an owner of a Banyan Tree Grand Residences.
Sanctuary Club *
• Exclusive complimentary membership for owners
• Discounts and privileges worldwide in our resorts, spas and galleries
• A dedicated Banyan Tree concierge will provide a high level of
service and amenities for residents
• Basic services are included in common area fees
• Optional services are available at an additional charge such as
housekeeping, pool cleaning, home maintenance, in residence
• Banyan Tree will also exclusively offer rental services for owners
who wish to generate a rental income
Banyan Tree Private Collection *
• Our premier destination club with a portfolio of properties
worldwide including stand-alone properties in stunning locations including Tuscany, Provence, London and Kyoto
• A five-year term membership will be granted to each owner
Golf Membership *
• A regular membership to Laguna Phuket Golf Club