About Asquith House, West End Gate Exclusive
A contemporary residence with the simple elegance and charm of classic London, the 18-storey Asquith House is the latest collection of Manhattan, 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom apartments. This elegant collection of apartments at Asquith House exudes tranquility and beauty with a sweeping vantage point over the peaceful landscaped gardens, and far-reaching views towards the City, Regent's Park and Hyde Park.
The beautifully crafted and innovative architecture captures the spirit and character of nearby period buildings, re-interpreting the values of mansion block living in homes designed for the 21st century. Situated moments from the prestigious neighbourhoods of Marylebone and Little Venice, Asquith House is part of the West End Gate mixed-use development and comprises a range of apartments designed around private landscaped gardens. Residents will enjoy first-class facilities including a 24-hour concierge, private cinema room, pool, gym and spa.
Located in Central London Zone 1, West End Gate is perfectly positioned to enjoy the very best of London, from world-class cuisine to jewels of cultural heritage. The development also benefits from excellent transport connections, with direct links to Heathrow Airport and Edgware Road station a mere one-minute walk away.
• Carpet to bedroom floors
• Engineered timber floors in the reception room, hallway and kitchen
• Full height doors throughout
• Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms, internal fittings include a combination of rails, shelves, drawers and integrated lightning - door finish lacquered or equal/Mirror
• Solid internal painted doors including hallway cupboards to laundry cupboards
• Master switch to turn all lighting off in apartment
• Low energy, low maintenance lighting scheme using LED dimmer switches to living rooms and bedrooms
• Under cabinet lighting to kitchen
• Wiring for motorised blinds/blind boxes to the living room
• 5 amp lighting sockets for connecting table and floor lamps in reception room and bedrooms
• Porcelain backsplash with stone effect
• Bespoke custom fitted cabinets
• Equipped with dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer-dryer
• Fully integrated appliances including a hob and a single oven with pyrolytic cleaning
• Engineered timber flooring to match living space