A NEW CHAPTER FOR MELBOURNE LIVING
Melbourne Square is one of the largest mixed-use precincts planned for central Melbourne. Located a short stroll from Melbourne’s CBD, Melbourne Square is central to all the amenities that Melbourne can provide, including Crown entertainment precinct, Southbank arts precinct, the parklands of the Royal Botanic Gardens, major educational facilities, employment precincts and internationally renowned dining and shopping destinations.
• 1048 apartments across two towers and a shared podium. Apartments are located through levels 2 to 7 in the podium levels, from Levels 9 to Level 53 of the West Tower and Levels 9 to 68 of the East tower
• A multi-level retail center, including a supermarket, specialty stores and cafés.
• Designed by award-winning Cox Architects, the dynamic fully glazed iconic pleated towers are highlighted by a dramatic shard element at levels 53 and 54 of the east tower and situated over by an extensive public realm, parkland and retail precinct at the base of the towers.
• The unique pleated façade provides a bay window type feel. This has the effect of widening the external views and maximizing natural light. The views of the Melbourne skyline and surrounds are exceptional.
• A highly articulated and planted façade to the podium levels to soften the base of tower forms.
• Vibrant vertical community with extensive facilities over levels 8 and 54 for use by residents of the building including:
- Podium Amenities (Level 8): Games Room, Sauna, Yoga Studio, Gym, 35m pool, Golf simulator, Music Room, Cinema, Lounge/Bar, Kitchen, Private Dining, table tennis room, Landscaping.
- Level 54 amenities: Premium Lounge, Meeting Rooms, Games Room, Private Dining, Pool Lounge
|No. of Floors:||-|
|No. of Units:||1048|
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price (AUD)|
|2 Bedrooms||660 - 865||$693,000|
|3 Bedrooms||967 - 1539||$1,010,000|
Fitness Center, Playground
Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
Area Pool, Casino
Split Unit A/C
BBQ, Gardens, Guest House, Water Feature