Launch of collective sale sites

  1. Sixth Avenue Centre seeks S$85mil in en bloc tender

    Located at 805 Bukit Timah Road, Sixth Avenue Centre, was launched for collective sale via tender with a reserve price of S$85 mil. The mixed-use development sits on a trapezoidal land plot of 15,009 sq ft, which is zoned for commercial and residential use. Based on a plot ratio of 3.0, it has a maximum allowable gross floor area (GFA) of 45,028 sq ft. Up to 40% of the total GFA is allowed for commercial use with the remaining 60% for residential purposes.

    The reserve price translates to a land rate of S$1,861 per square foot per plot ratio (psf/pr). This is inclusive of a nominal development charge payable to optimise the plot ratio of 3.0 and for the bonus balcony space. The collective sale tender will close on Jan 6, 2022.

  2. Thomson View Condominium up for collective sale with a reserve price of S$950 mil

    Thomson View, a 99-year leasehold property comprising 200 apartments, 54 townhouses and a shop unit has been launched for collective sale. The reserve price reflects a land rate of S$1,293 psf/pr, inclusive of an additional 7% of bonus GFA for private outdoor spaces, an estimated differential premium of S$296 mil for intensification, and S$324 mil premium to upgrade to a fresh 99-year lease.
    Thomson View, a 99-year leasehold property comprising 200 apartments, 54 townhouses and a shop unit has been launched for collective sale. The reserve price reflects a land rate of S$1,293 psf/pr, inclusive of an additional 7% of bonus GFA for private outdoor spaces, an estimated differential premium of S$296 mil for intensification, and S$324 mil premium to upgrade to a fresh 99-year lease

    Under the Urban Redevelopment Authority's Master Plan 2019, the 540,320 sq ft site is zoned for residential use with a gross plot ratio of 2.1.  This allows a GFA of 1.135 mil sq ft, which could yield up to 1,240 new units, subject to approval from the authorities. The tender will close on Jan 13, 2022