Oxley's Mayfair Gardens 40% Sold In Weekend Launch

Oxley Holdings’ condominium project, Mayfair Gardens, sold 40 per cent of its 215 units its launch weekend. Buyers snapped up 87 units from 29 to 30 September, for an average price of S$1,900 per square foot. Units sold ranged from one-bedroom to four-bedroom apartments. Surprisingly, three of the six penthouses were also sold. Not so surprisingly, 85 per cent of the buyers were Singaporeans while the remaining 15 per cent were permanent residents and foreigners. Marketing as Oxley Holdings’ most upscale development in its portfolio to date, Mayfair Gardens’ facilities include a 75m swimming pool and three sky terraces. The developer said that “its British architectural design, efficient use of space, wide range of facilities and charming landscape offer homebuyers a warm homely feeling”. Other than Mayfair Gardens, Oxley Holdings intends to launch two more projects before the end of 2018. 

Photo credit: Oxley Holdings