List Sotheby’s International Realty, Singapore, is part of Sotheby’s International Realty® network of more than 23,000 affiliated independent sales associates located in over 1,000 offices, across 70 countries and territories worldwide.
Leveraging on the Sotheby’s brand name that is synonymous with prestige and discernment, we are one of Singapore and the region’s leading luxury residential brokerages with international network and strong digital marketing capabilities. We endeavour to provide the highest level of brokerage, project marketing, investment advisory, research and consulting services to our institutional and ultra high net worth clients.
We are the Southeast Asia headquarters of List Sotheby’s International Realty, with presence across Japan, Hawaii, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Thailand as well as upcoming offices in Indonesia and Vietnam.
About List Group
The List Group was founded in 1991 by CEO and owner, Mr. Hisashi Kitami. Established in Yokohama, Japan, as a residential real estate brokerage, the company has since expanded into property management, investment management, development and construction (residential and commercial). The List Group has grown from 3 employees to more than 300 today, with headquarters in Yokohama, and major offices in Tokyo and Singapore. Its markets include Japan, Hawaii, the Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Initially established as a single entity, our organisation is now structured as a holding company with five core businesses, each focused on a unique market segment.
- List Development (development)
- List Construction (construction and property management)
- List Asset Management (investment management)
- List Sotheby’s International Realty (brokerage)
- List Holdings Singapore (business development in Asia)
- List USA (business development in Hawaii)
The List Group has already developed and sold over 7,000 condominium and housing units in Japan. The Group’s successful growth strategy is based upon combining its development expertise and extensive investor network with our track record as an affiliate of the global Sotheby’s International Realty® network.
The List Group’s business model leverages local relationships to identify attractive investment opportunities, development projects, and income-producing assets for our own consideration and on behalf of investors.
– Mr Hisashi Kitami established List Co., Ltd.
– Established List Development Co., Ltd. as a property development business
Established List Construction Co., Ltd. To provide construction, renovation and property management services
Opened List Garden Square Shopping Mall (now Mioka List Wing)
Completed Yokohama Marine Tower renovation project
– Completed Kamiooka Station redevelopment project
– Opened JS International Inc. (now List Sotheby's International Realty)
Japan franchise for Sotheby's International Realty® was acquired
– Hawaii franchise for Sotheby's International Realty® was acquired
– Completed List Garden Diamond Park, the largest eco-house project in Yokohama with 127 detached homes. The project was awarded Best Detached Housing Community Project by the National Housing Industry Association.
– Singapore franchise for Sotheby's International Realty® was acquired
– Established List Asset Management CO., Ltd. as investment management business
– Completed List Garden Aurelian Fukasawa, pioneering zero-energy housing in Tokyo. This project received the Japan Eco-House Design Award.
– Established List Holdings Singapore Pte. Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidary
– Philippines, Hong Kong and Thailand franchises for Sotheby’s International Realty® were acquired
Opening of Philippines, Singapore and Hong Kong offices
Indonesia and Vietnam franchises for Sotheby’s International Realty® were acquired